Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Farewell

Well, I know you all love listening to me ramble on about my favorite shoes and styles, and interesting facts on what is good for your feet, but this is my last blog post. I have had fun participating in this little hobby, and who knows, maybe I will be back at a later date to inform you all of new styles and trends that have arisen throughout society!
Shoes are something that will ALWAYS be around, they are something that everyone wears and uses, and can’t really be without in today’s society. Most businesses have a “No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service” sign hanging in their front window, and we all know what this means. This just builds on the idea which I have tried to implant in the minds of all my viewers: this is the idea that shoes are so important. Shoes are important to protect your feet, to make you feel good, and to make you look better. Shoes are definitely multi-dimensional, and more than we actually believe them to be; however, this is not usually something everyone sits around and thinks about.
If you have been viewing my blogs throughout these past four months, it is easy to tell what kind of style I am more attached to and the styles that I could care less for. I have also wanted to give you all some ideas on promoting the good health of your feet, and how important it is to keep your feet in good shape! After all, they are stuck with you for life! J
So I guess this is a farewell until another time when I may return, I have enjoyed venting about something I feel very strongly about, SHOES!

No comments:

Post a Comment