Sunday, April 3, 2011

Like Walking on Marshmallows

I recently went shopping with my Grandfather and we went to Finishline in the mall, and of course the sales associate came up to greet us both and ask if they could help us find anything. My Grandfather responded by saying, “I need a shoe that makes me feel like I’m walking on a marshmallow.” I was kind of embarrassed and just laughed it off, and, of course, the sales associate laughed too. I thought that he was kind of crazy because never have I had a pair of shoes that were that light weight and airy as to feel like I was actually walking on a marshmallow. However, after a while I purchased a pair of Nikes from the same store, and honestly, every time I wear them, I feel like I’m walking on air… or a giant marshmallow.
These shoes are called Nike Lunarfly, Lightweight. You can purchase these shoes at Finishline.com. These shoes are meant to be running shoes, but I wear them as everyday shoes. They are the most comfortable shoes ever and I can go for hours standing without any pains in my legs or feet. Below, I have provided a picture of these tennis shoes, the price, and a link to the store in which you can purchase them. These shoes are a must purchase, they will change your idea of working out, running, walking, or even simply just standing around! They are amazing!

These shoes can be purchased at www.finishline.com, for only $49.58

No comments:

Post a Comment