Friday, January 14, 2011

The Jump Off..



This is the first blog post, and I thought that I would take a second to describe a little bit about this blog. Also, I will be adding a link to my website (which will be coming soon), and there you will be able to find Articles about different topics on shoes, different products, and a lot of other cool stuff.

Anyways, back to my blog, it’s titled “shoecrazyy,” this in itself basically describes everything. But for those who can’t read between the lines, I’ll break it down a little further. Throughout this blog, and the following blogs to come, I will be delivering interesting facts about SHOES, and footwear in general! I’m hoping that viewers will gain some valuable insight, some helpful tips, and possibly some knowledge that can help everyone out with their everyday fashions.

I think that this is a great topic, because first of all, everyone wears shoes, and secondly, who doesn't love them!? There is a lot more to shoes other than the fact that they protect your feet when walking around outside, or they keep your feet warm in the winter. I sometimes believe that shoes have magical powers! This may sound crazy, but some believe it to be true; shoes can alter an individual’s height, shape, and overall appearance! I always feel my best when I get ready for the day, and I can top off my outfit with an awesome pair of shoes. When you look great, you feel great. I’m hoping that I’ll be able to help everyone out with looking great, and from there on out, you can feel that much better about yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment