Sunday, March 27, 2011

Head Over Heels For Shoes? You're Not Alone!

So I was thinking to myself the other day, why are women so crazy about their shoes? What is the special attachment, and why are they such a tempting accessory? Well, I don’t have the exact answer these above-listed questions; however, I am prepared to write an article based on a reading that I have found The Early Show. This article was titled “Head over Heels for Shoes? You’re not alone!” The author of this writing is unknown.
This article does not specifically answer these questions, but it does present some interesting facts that allow us to understand what is going on in the mind of a woman while purchasing shoes. I found this article to be very interesting, and it is extremely relevant to my topic, considering my blog is titled “Shoecrazyy.”
According to Style Contributor, Katrina Szish, the average woman owns seventeen pairs of shoes. Also, even in this terrible economy, it is reported that shoe sales are still increasing. Women are purchasing, on average, three pairs of shoes a year, and spending an average of forty-nine dollars per pair.
The idea is that women feel the need to have a different, distinct, pair of shoes for every occasion, whether it be for a sporting event, a business event, a wedding, or just for fun; all of these events require a different pair of shoes. Of course, this is all in the mind of a woman. I’m sure that men would beg to differ.



In order to read a further review of this reading, visit my website and check out my article!

No comments:

Post a Comment