Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shoe Blog

                For this blog post, I will be analyzing a top blog in my niche. I found this blog using Google Blog Search, and I found it to be doing very well. Therefore, I chose to analyze it, seeing as it is similar to my very own blog. The blog is called “Shoe Blog”, and the URL is as follows: http://www.shoeblog.com.
            This blog was very interesting to me because of the fact that it has a similar theme to my blog, and I believe that our blogs have covered some of the very same topics. The Shoe Blog introduces and discusses the newest fashion trends in footwear. Within the blog posts, the blogger mentions the product that they are addressing or blogging about, and then the blogger also mentions some background information about the product. Within this information, the blogger mentions why this product is fashionable and why it is such a hit right now. The blogger also mentions where an individual would be able to purchase this product or view it for purchasing/further information.
            I believe that this blog is very similar to mine because of the fact that I have been listing products which are popular and fashionable at this moment throughout society, and I also provide information about these different products. However, this blog is very successful and has been viewed quite a bit more than mine because it has a very nice set up and different options that are far beyond my site that has just begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment