Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Shoecrazyy Website

                Although I am simply just a beginner, I have created my own website in order to review products and provide more information on a topic of interest. The topic of my website is shoes. I like to believe that I am quite fashionable myself, and am able to provide a few pointers. Therefore, I have created this website in order to keep women up to date on the hottest fashion trends when it comes to shoes. I also want to keep women informed about the health of their feet also.  
            I have put together about eight articles which provide different information about shoes. These articles include promoting products, providing information on how to keep your feet in good condition, and I have also provided some information on some home remedies in case you buy a pair of shoes that are just a tad bit too small.
            Along with these articles, I have a page on the website titled “Hot Links”, and this page includes a quite lengthy list of websites, which I have recommended, mostly shoe stores, that I believe have the hottest selection of footwear (I have also kept price in mind while selecting these websites).
            On another page, I have also designed and created a few fan page items in which you are able to purchase if you enjoy the website that much, which I am sure that you will! J

The URL for my website is listed below, go and check it out, and let me know what you think!

http://shoecrazyy.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment