Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Accessory: Large Flowers

            Spring brings flowers, and that’s exactly what I’ve been seeing a lot of. Flowers everywhere! It appears that the “in” thing this Spring is to wear overly large flowers on every accessory. I have seen large flower headbands, rings, necklaces, broaches, purses, clothes, and even shoes. If you can pull it off, and make the flower look cute and as it should, then I believe this to be quite the trend! However, there are some people that just can’t make this work. I have seen some people walking around with flowers that were way too large; or even people with too many flowers. This is called over-doing it.
            There are a lot of people who tend to over-accessorize; therefore, I hope to be able to provide a few helpful hints that will assist in your fashion troubles. If you are really looking for this large flower look, try wearing a simple outfit which includes regular skinny jeans, and even a plain t-shirt, and adding a pair of cute pumps, wedges, or even flats with a cute flower on them. (Below I have provided a picture of a pair of shoes that would look absolutely awesome with the outfit that I have described above).
            Another option is to wear a similar outfit to what I’ve mentioned above with a pretty flower headband or hair accessory. The point is to not over-do it. Too many flowers is not good, along with too many patterns. Just keep it simple, with one flower at a time!

These shoes can be purchased from Old Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment