Thursday, March 17, 2011

Promoting a Blog Post

            I have read this blog post on the “Shoe Blog”, and I thought that it was absolutely genius. This blog was titled “Opening Ceremony Violet Strap Cut-Out Clog”, posted on February 28th, 2011. I found this blog to be very interesting because I had recently done a blog post on a similar type of shoes. This shoe definitely reminds me of the “invisible heels”, that I mentioned in my post of sometime this past week.
            These shoes are so interesting looking, sexy, and they add a little edge to your average wedge! If you saw someone walking down the street in these versus a regular pair of wedge heels, you would definitely have to turn your head to do a double take, I know I would!
            With spring in session, these shoes are almost to die for. I was very excited when I came across this blog post. This is because I analyzed this Shoe Blog as being very successful, with a lot of traffic, and a few days previous to this I had posted something very similar. This kind of gives me a little hope of the fact that I know a little something about fashion!
            As mentioned in the blog post from Shoe Blog, these shoes are as titled above: Opening Ceremony Violet Strap Cut-Out Clog, they are available in coral, brown, or cream. You are able to purchase these shoes at openingceremony.com. However, they are slightly pricier than the shoes I recommend at a whopping $450.00! But, keep in mind that they are very cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment